常挂在美国人嘴边的最酷口语
编辑:高中作文网常挂在美国人嘴边的最酷口语
A thousand times no! |
绝对办不到! |
Don't mention it. |
没关系,别客气。 |
Who knows! |
天晓得! |
It is not a big deal! |
没什么了不起! |
How come ... |
怎么回事,怎么搞的。 |
Easy does it. |
慢慢来。 |
Don't push me. |
别逼我。 |
Come on! |
快点,振作起来! |
Have a good of it. |
玩得很高兴。 |
It is urgent. |
有急事。 |
|
|
What is the fuss? |
吵什么? |
Still up? |
还没睡呀? |
It doesn't make any differences. |
没关系。 |
Don't let me down. |
别让我失望。 |
God works. |
上帝的安排。 |
Don't take ill of me. |
别生我气。 |
Hope so. |
希望如此。 |
Go down to business. |
言归正传。 |
None of my business. |
不关我事。 |
It doesn't work. |
不管用。 |
|
|
I'm not going. |
我不去了。 |
Does it serve your purpose? |
对你有用吗? |
I don't care. |
我不在乎。 |
Not so bad. |
不错。 |
No way! |
不可能! |
Don't flatter me. |
过奖了。 |
Your are welcome. |
你太客气了。 |
It is a long story. |
一言难尽。 |
Between us. |
你知,我知。 |
Big mouth! |
多嘴驴! |
|
|
Sure thin! |
当然! |
I'm going to go. |
我这就去。 |
Never mind. |
不要紧。 |
Can-do. |
能人。 |
Close-up. |
特写镜头。 |
Drop it! |
停止! |
Bottle it! |
闭嘴! |
Don't play possum! |
别装蒜! |
Make it up! |
不记前嫌! |
Watch you mouth. |
注意言辞。 |
|
|
What if I go for you? |
我替你去怎么样? |
Any urgent thing? |
有急事吗? |
How about eating out? |
外面吃饭怎样? |
Don't over do it. |
别太过分了。 |
Can you dig it? |
你搞明白了吗? |
I'm afraid I can't. |
我恐怕不能。 |
You want a bet? |
你想打赌吗? |
Who wants? |
谁稀罕? |
December heartbeat. |
黄昏恋。 |
Follow my nose. |
凭直觉做某事。 |
|
|
Cheap skate! |
小气鬼! |
Go to hell! |
去死吧! |
Come seat here. |
来这边坐。 |
Good luck! |
祝你好运! |
Gild the lily. |
画蛇添足。 |
Make it. |
达到目的,获得成功。 |
I'll be seeing you. |
再见。 |
He has an ax to grind. |
他另有企图。 |
I wonder if you can give me a lift? |
能让我搭一程吗? |
It is raining. |
要下雨了。 |
|
|
Can I have this? |
可以给我这个吗? |
I might hear a pin drop. |
非常寂静。 |
Why are you so sure? |
怎么这样肯定? |
Is that so? |
是这样吗? |
Don't get loaded. |
别喝醉了。 |
Stay away from him. |
别靠近他。 |
Don't get high hat. |
别摆架子。 |
Right over there. |
就在那里。 |
Doggy bag. |
打包袋。 |
That rings a bell. |
听起来耳熟。 |
|
|
Sleeping on both ears. |
睡的香。 |
Play hooky. |
旷工、旷课。 |
I am the one wearing pants in the house. |
我当家。 |
It's up in the air. |
尚未确定。 |
Side dish. |
配菜。 |
I am all ears. |
我洗耳恭听。 |
Get cold feet. |
害怕做某事。 |
Good for you! |
好得很! |
Go ahead. |
继续。 |
Help me out. |
帮帮我。 |
|
|
Let's bag it. |
先把它搁一边。 |
Lose head. |
丧失理智。 |
Talk truly. |
有话直说。 |
He is the pain on neck. |
他真让人讨厌。 |
Do you have straw? |
你有吸管吗? |
You bet! |
一定,当然! |
That is a boy! |
太好了,好极了! |
It's up to you. |
由你决定。 |
The line is engaged. |
占线。 |
My hands are full right now. |
我现在很忙。 |